Author Topic: Gsx level 2 Stairs  (Read 1472 times)

julietbravo52

Gsx level 2 Stairs
« on: February 17, 2020, 12:53:59 pm »
Hi
I am attempting to use the Sukhoi Superjet 100 freeware. I have P3d v3 using Traffic global on default scenary. At EGMC with no jetways. I have used aircraft editor to enable me to use cargo loaders as the stock aircraft unedited didn't know where the doors were. I also edited the left passenger door to accept jetways. The right front door is default service door.
my problem is when there are no jetways present GSX wants to give me 3 stairways. One for front left one for rear left, which is fine. The third stair just positions itself aft of front right above the cargo door. And then moves into the aircraft.
I have tried to edit that no door exist on the whole right hand side but these stairs keep appearing on boarding. What can I do.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Gsx level 2 Stairs
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2020, 03:32:42 pm »
It's not very clear from your message how many passenger doors that airplane has and where they are located.

GSX will place stairs depending on the airplane door location, assuming you edited all the doors correctly INCLUDING the heading. Which means, if you have passenger doors on the right, the heading must be turned 180 degrees, to have the green arrow pointing OUT