Author Topic: GSX won't Board and or Deboard  (Read 2861 times)

jeepee4

GSX won't Board and or Deboard
« on: February 04, 2020, 07:00:36 pm »
HI! I used GSX dreamteam for couples of years without problems. Doing the update regularly without problems. I use Prepar3dv4.5.  However I don't know what happened. Since a week or so, it won't board or deboard. It will do the first command but not the second. For example mooving the jetway but not doing the boarding. I see the ground crew ready to go...but they don't moove after I choose the option boarding. And if i try again the system says it as to be done before doing anything else.??? I tried de installed and re-installed GSX and still doing the same thing!  Is it a common issue? Is somebody can help? thanks!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX won't Board and or Deboard
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2020, 12:12:32 pm »
Nobody ever reported a problem like that but, it would be best if you could provide some details about which airport you are using, which airplane you are using, etc.

jwalker226

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2020, 07:42:13 pm »
I too have experienced this issue yesterday, I'm using P3DV4.5 loading out of FlightBeams KDEN, using PMDG NGXU 737-700. GSX loaded the passengers, but kept asking me to open door 2 which was open, GSX never loaded the baggage, so after The 116 passengers were loaded I had to resset GSX in order to do pushback

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2020, 09:43:47 pm »
I too have experienced this issue yesterday, I'm using P3DV4.5 loading out of FlightBeams KDEN, using PMDG NGXU 737-700

Of course it didn't work yesterday with the NGXu 737-700, the configuration for it is only available since today, so GSX couldn't possibly know about the custom variables used by PMDG to control doors.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2020, 10:28:52 pm by virtuali »

jwalker226

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2020, 10:05:22 pm »
Alright Thanks, I'll run the updater to make sure everything is up to date.

jeepee4

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2020, 12:15:52 am »
I use Prepar3dv4.5.  Airport is Flytampa MontrĂ©al, airplane PMDG 737-800NGXu and Majestic Dash8. I desinstalled GSX but unable to re-install. System says  a file that is not closed block installation. I see a ininstal 0.0 with the GSX logo file but unable to cancel it. System says you don't have the autority to cancel that file...so here is where i am now....still needing help..I tried to retreive the computer to a previous date and the system still saying a file block the retriving on a previous date..

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2020, 09:13:17 am »
I desinstalled GSX but unable to re-install. System says  a file that is not closed block installation. I see a ininstal 0.0 with the GSX logo file but unable to cancel it. System says you don't have the autority to cancel that file...so here is where i am now....still needing help..I tried to retreive the computer to a previous date and the system still saying a file block the retriving on a previous date..

I downloaded the GSX installer again, just to be sure, and it doesn't happen, the installation goes normally. Since this doesn't have anything to do with with this thread, either open a new one with a proper title, and post some screenshots of the error, or contact support by email.

salvadorfilho

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2020, 01:04:47 pm »
i have the same issue too i cannot board or deboard passenger all other options such as refuelling ,catering ,pushback are working fine

jeepee4

« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2020, 09:02:58 pm »
Finally I found the solution! After desinstalling and re installing GSX. I had to go into the dowload files and activate the Update FSdream team 2. Also I desactivated the regular jetways and replaced it by the sode ones into the GSX toll. Now everything is working well :D