Author Topic: fuel tanking problem  (Read 3164 times)

space_coast

fuel tanking problem
« on: January 03, 2020, 11:41:52 pm »
Hello
I have a problem concering the tanking with GSX.
When I land and taxi to the gate, I deboard the pax and the baggage. Afterwards I select the refueling in the menu point. The fuel truck arrives and begins the tanking procedure, after I select the amount of fuel.
Once the fueling is complete, the fuel truck disconnects from the wing and departs from the gate, but here, the problem arises:
In the GSX menu, it still stands fuel truck in position, even though the truck has left, hence I cannot call the catering or start the boarding process. The amount of fuel is filled into my plane.
This happens, whenever I do a turnaround with my plane and happens on all planes that I use (Project Airbus, Thomas Ruth, SkySpirit, TDS, Virtualcol). I tried to change everything in the settings from GSX, but no luck.
I use FSCaptain, is there a chance for a fault with these two programmes?
Is it a bug?
It‘s really annoying, since I have to restart GSX or reload the gate position.

Thanks for the help

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: fuel tanking problem
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2020, 03:02:17 pm »
I use FSCaptain, is there a chance for a fault with these two programmes?

The first thing to try to see if this could be the problem, is not using that program and see if there's any difference.

space_coast

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2020, 03:07:47 pm »
checked with that FSCaptain is not the problem

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2020, 11:54:00 am »
checked with that FSCaptain is not the problem

I asked to check without.

space_coast

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2020, 05:01:18 pm »
I uninstalled FSCaptain, the problem still persists

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2020, 11:41:26 am »
I uninstalled FSCaptain, the problem still persists

Please clarify the problem better.

Indicate the precise, exact, sequence of operations you did, both in the airplane and in GSX, including the quantify of fuel before and after, and how and when you called GSX in all its steps. Everything that might be help us trying to reproduce it, to verify if it's really a GSX problem.

space_coast

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2020, 03:45:46 pm »
Problem is on all a/c I use
Project Airbus
Thomas Ruth
SkySpirit2012 777-300ER
Virtualcol E190

Arrive with the aircraft at the stand.
Turn off engines
Request deboarding
Insert Pax Number
Deboarding starts
Deboarding ends
Fuel onboard is in between 1500kg to 3000kg on shorthaul flights and up to 10000kg on longhaul flights
Request catering
Catering arrives
Open service doors
In between: plan flight, insert flightplan calculate takeoff distance with the use of Simbrief, I use Vasfmc 2.1 standalone as I have a selfbuild homecockpit
Catering finishes
Catering vehicles depart
Request refueling
Fueltruck arrives
Click on the fuel I need (25%,50%,etc.) depending on the amount of fuel I need
Refueling starts
Refueling ends
Fuel truck disconnects
Fuel truck departs, but on the menu it still stands: fuel truck in position, even though it has departed
When I click for request boarding I can insert the pax number and the cargo loaders dock to the aircraft, but the pax do not arrive and the cargo does not arrive, I have to reset the parking position

Addons I use:
Active Sky
Simbrief
Vasfmc 2.1 standalone
Selfloading Cargo
GroundCrew X for the pushback

Latest Windows 10 and latest P3DV4 version
Latest update with the Live Update
Latest Sode version

I have stopped using the refueling with GSX and manually insert the fuel via the standard fuel/payload manager

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2020, 10:38:29 pm »
You are using all airplanes not supported internally by GSX. You cannot use an unsupported airplane in GSX if you don't create a configuration for it before, this explains the fuel problem and the passengers missing, since all the doors information is likely wrong ( not set ), so no vehicle will work.

Please read the manual, the "Airplane configuration" chapter, which explains how to use the included airplane configuration editor to create and/or fix an airplane configuration.

space_coast

« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2020, 10:17:25 pm »
I have made an aircraft configuration file. Oh and you know what, it really works, since I can connect the jetways, see pax, can use the pushback, etc.
I have not mentioned, that no passengers are seen.
I have not mentioned, that the catering truck is not working.
I habve not mentioned, that my doors are not set correctly.
I have mentioned that the FUELING is not working, that the fuel truck arrives, tanks the airplane and drives away from the plane but in the menu it still stands that the fuel truck is in its position, hence I can not call for the boarding process.
I dont come to this forum to receive GENERAL answers since I have mentioned the problem twice with the fueling problem. I expect a better plan to go forward.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2020, 10:21:37 pm by space_coast »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2020, 02:44:27 pm »
I really don't know what you are trying to say with all your "I have not mentioned" sentence. For example, you said "I have not mentioned, that no passengers are seen", while in fact you wrote exactly that:

When I click for request boarding I can insert the pax number and the cargo loaders dock to the aircraft, but the pax do not arrive and the cargo does not arrive, I have to reset the parking position

And that seems to indicate the configuration file you made for those unsupported airplane is not correct as you say it is, since passengers surely should be visible, when everything is configured correctly.

Let's try with an different approach: do you have an airplane that is already supported in GSX and you haven't modified ? If yes, try that, and see if passengers, cargo and fuel works as expected.