Author Topic: Couatl crashing again after latest update. Please Fix can't use gsx, cyvr, klax  (Read 13824 times)

Guenseli

Maybe the solution (until Umberto is back from holiday):

Another user has submitted old GSX files in this thread:
http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,22763.msg153175.html#msg153175

Many thanks to "saskarider"!!!

You do not need all this files, just "FollowMe.pye". Copy it into the directory, Saska mentions and it should work (at least here ony my sim)

cgexx

thx much for your help   guys  ... i tried the last solution, doesn't work me . lets just hope Umberto makes it back soon.

henry

SteamingSpoon

thx much for your help   guys  ... i tried the last solution, doesn't work me . lets just hope Umberto makes it back soon.

henry

Have you put all the files he posted into the parkingservices folder and not just the followME.pye? That did it for me.

cgexx

ok it worked  just put the PYE file in . thx for your temporary help.

henry

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
It's very strange you get this error since Dec. 25th, since the last update we released was on Dec. 12th, and we specifically decided to not release *anything* during the holidays, for the precise reason of not being able to do promptly fixes when everybody at FSDT ( not just me, I'm just the one replying here, but FSDT is several people...), and in addition to that, I found myself without internet access, so I had to CUT my already short vacation because of that.

I forced a refresh of some files, try running the Live Update again now.

Llondon

Umberto
I ran the update and did not receive any error message. Thanks for the update. I would like to volunteer to test any updates. My system is somewhat complicated as I have multiple addons, PMDG, Carenado, Flightbeam, FSUIPC, Spadnext, Orbx multiple sceneraries, GTN Complete,Prepar3d V4.

Johnliem

I did run the update this afternoon but after pushback finished in EGCC  the cuatl crashing and this the log, did I miss something?
Win11 Pro 64 Bit, Intel® Core i9-10900K 5.3 GHz, Nvidia RTX 3090, DDR4 4000 128GB, P3D V5

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
I did run the update this afternoon but after pushback finished in EGCC  the cuatl crashing and this the log, did I miss something?

Your error it's new, it's different from the one reported before, and we are checking it.

Johnliem

Okay thank you for a quick respons ;-)
Win11 Pro 64 Bit, Intel® Core i9-10900K 5.3 GHz, Nvidia RTX 3090, DDR4 4000 128GB, P3D V5

Damen9090

Alright everyone just update your stuff with the updater they have released the fix. Can confirm mines working fine now thanks FSDT!

Darcy13

As I started this thread, I too can confirm that the update stops the crashing of couatl.  I was able to get it working a few days ago thanks to someone supplying me the 2 files, followme and the pye,

Thanks for fixing

Darcy

danielfs9

It is happening to me for a while now! Happened now while boarding the coutla just disappeared and GSX2 also.

Python 2.7.13 Stackless 3.1b3 060516 (default, May 22 2017, 13:45:26) [MSC v.1900 32 bit (Intel)] wxPython 3.0.2.0
couatl v3.2 (build 4281)
log started on Fri Jan  3 15:32:27 2020

Number of passengers provided by airplane addon =  107
Number of passengers manually set =  107
Crew number set by Add-on =  3.0
Pilots number set by Add-on =  2.0
Add-on decided not to board Pilots
User collision geometries reloaded

Johnliem

I will also confirm after updating a few minutes ago, it works now, thanks for quick fix,

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
It is happening to me for a while now! Happened now while boarding the coutla just disappeared and GSX2 also.

Your log shows GSX is working normally.

cjibbotson

Is it safe to update or not?  I got a notification tonight about an update, not run the sim in a few days.  After the disaster with the last update before Christmas I thought I would check if there's problems with the latest update before attempting to install it.

Chris