Author Topic: SoundPack AviationLads  (Read 1855 times)

XxSlyserxX

SoundPack AviationLads
« on: November 06, 2019, 11:58:08 am »
Good day!  I could see in several post on this forum that several people have had problems since an update about Aviationlads sound packs.  I also have the same problem but nobody gives a solution. 
he settles but GSX defaults to his own sounds and not those AviationLads .. because in some airport I have the default sounds of GSX and other I have those of AviationLads but I could not tell you  that it Aeroport, I remember more.  is it possible to change that?

Claude

Re: SoundPack AviationLads
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2019, 06:45:40 pm »
The Aviationlads sound packs replace the GSX sounds directory. When you run the GSX live uppdate the Aviationlads sounds will be replaced with GSX sounds and you will have to re-install the Aviationlads sounds.

XxSlyserxX

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2019, 11:09:06 am »
So the problem is that on some airport I have the GSX sound and on the other I have AviationLad ... so that's what is weird.  Without Launching LiveUpdate

Beat578

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2019, 02:19:12 pm »
The only thing i can imagine is, that there are several sound folders, depending on the region that has been implemented short time ago, so you would have to update every soundfolder for every region, to have your own sounds everywhere. Could it be that you had another soundset in italy and germany for example? Or in england and germany? That would proof it. I would try searching for GSX Sound folders and check if there is more than one.
Beat578