Author Topic: Ignored live update notification leaving P3D unresponsive  (Read 1298 times)

w6kd

Ignored live update notification leaving P3D unresponsive
« on: October 26, 2019, 06:21:27 pm »
Since there's no general support forum for Couatl/live update issues, I'm posting it here.

I've had at least three occurrences now where I start P3D and get a couatl popup box "There is a Live Update Available" and it gives me several options...run, ignore etc.

If I ignore the popup box and select nothing, it disappears after maybe 30 sec, but it leaves the sim in a state where mouse clicks no longer work anywhere in P3D...not on the panel, not on the menu options, and not in dialog boxes.  I end up having to select "End task" in the task manager to close P3D.  On subsequent restart (without the Live Update window), everything is normal again.  It acts as though focus is not being returned to P3D when the Live Update popup disappears.

I'm running P3D v4.5 HF2 (4.5.13.32097).

Regards

Bob Scott

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Ignored live update notification leaving P3D unresponsive
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2019, 06:25:24 pm »
Tried it now, cannot reproduce it. I left the menu disappear by itself, and nothing changed, the sim worked normally, the mouse worked as well, and I could call the menu GSX again.