Author Topic: SODE Jetway  (Read 2866 times)

Snowfalcon

SODE Jetway
« on: October 24, 2019, 01:03:43 am »
Is there a way to activate the SODE Jetway without using GSX? When parked at the gate SODE says there are no objects within 6.5NM. If I hit F12 and select Operate Jetway then don't select a Jetway I can move the Jetway using the SODE menu. I just want to move the Jetway.
Snowfalcon KRTS The Valley of Speed
Asus ROG Strix B450-f, Ryzen 2700X, 32GB DDR4 3200, 1TB Neo970 M2 SSD, radeon rx580 8GB

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: SODE Jetway
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2019, 01:56:10 pm »
There's no way to operate a GSX/SODE jetway without GSX but, since you said "I just want to move the Jetway", that's precisely what the "Operate Jetways" commands does: it just operates the jetway without starting any other GSX service.

Snowfalcon

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2019, 06:05:42 am »
The problem is as soon as I operate the Jetway using GSX. GSX places trucks, cones, tug and other items around the aircraft. I only want the jetway to move nothing else. If I try to move the jetway with the SODE text menu commands I get the message "no triggerable objects found within 6.5nm" This sitting right next to a SODE jetway.   
Asus ROG Strix B450-f, Ryzen 2700X, 32GB DDR4 3200, 1TB Neo970 M2 SSD, radeon rx580 8GB

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2019, 11:16:16 am »
The problem is as soon as I operate the Jetway using GSX. GSX places trucks, cones, tug and other items around the aircraft.

That's how GSX works. But since those vehicles won't move, where exactly is the problem ? You can also set their starting position to match the scenery, if the issue is they interfere with other scenery objects when they appear.

Snowfalcon

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2019, 01:57:25 am »
Thanks for the reply.

The problem is I have some aircraft that need GSX to operate so all is good. I also have other aircraft that have their own support vehicles and does not require GSX. I do need to operate the Jetway to board or disembark Pax in the sim. So there s the problem. I must have GSX for some payware aircraft and it gets in the way of other payware aircraft. Also GSX prevents using the Shift+j(mapped to SODE) and standard Ctrl+j key commands Hope this explains things better

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2019, 03:01:16 pm »
The problem is I have some aircraft that need GSX to operate so all is good. I also have other aircraft that have their own support vehicles and does not require GSX.

Then configure those airplanes in GSX by removing doors, so the relevant GSX vehicles won't appear.