Author Topic: GSX 2.7.2 PROBLEMA PASSEGGERI  (Read 2097 times)

sfj108

GSX 2.7.2 PROBLEMA PASSEGGERI
« on: October 05, 2019, 02:05:45 pm »
Hi everyone, I'm a new Fsdream customer, I bought the basic gsx package, and the level 2 expansion.
I installed the basic package first, then through the addon manager I entered the serial number and recorded it, the recording went well, then I did the same thing with the level 2 expansion, it's all worked out well here .
I start my simulator, (p3d v4.5) and gsx works well, but I have a problem, I set the fuel in the fmc of my pmdg 737-800 ngx wl, I request the refueling, the truck arrives I see the men hook the pipe of the refueling, on the truck display I read exactly the value of the fuel I set on the FMC, GSX tells me that the refueling is completed, but the truck does not go away.
then I found another problem, imposed number of passengers in the FMC of my 737-800 pmdg I request the boarding I see the small bus arrive I see the men that represent the pilots get on board, it tells me that the pilots were loaded, after a little bit I see the little man of the crew getting on board, he says that the crew has been loaded, then the vans arrive with the luggage, I see the men load all the luggage, but at the moment that the passengers should arrive, nothing happens, the big passenger bus does not arrive and I do not see any passenger getting on board, I'm trying everything, but I can't solve, you can help me, I'm desperate. the boarding operation is communicated to me by gsx which is successfully completed, tells me to close the doors as the operations end, but the passenger load jumps from what may depend, am I wrong?
my version is 2.7.2, this thing is very strange, everything works with pushback, refueling, catering, but passengers are nothing.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2019, 02:30:01 pm by sfj108 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX 2.7.2 PROBLEMA PASSEGGERI
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2019, 02:06:44 pm »
This forum in English only. If you want to post here, please use English, otherwise, use the support email, which understands italian...

sfj108

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2019, 02:13:39 pm »
ok sorry,now repost the question in english language,sorry,thanks for information.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2019, 02:20:54 pm »
First, which airplane you use ?

sfj108

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2019, 02:31:35 pm »
PMDG 737-800 NGX WL with custom livery,
p.s I modified the post with more info and in English.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2019, 05:10:06 pm »
Which scenery you use ?