Author Topic: Problems mit GSX  (Read 1900 times)

fms737

Problems mit GSX
« on: October 01, 2019, 12:48:37 pm »
Hello,
I'm having big problems configuring the jetways. I read page 13 of the GSX manual several times. Now I have watched the tutorial - Mass- replace jetwas on a 3rd Party airport in less than 4 Minutes several times. According to this video I have to do the configuration. Unfortunately without success. I noticed that the page GSX Customize airport settings looks different than on the video. The two boxes are missing: Ignore aircraft preferred exit and Jetway exlude radius 1.00 meters. Did I not install the program correctly ? Can someone please explain the configuration to me step by step? I would be very grateful.
Best regards
Claus

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Problems mit GSX
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2019, 01:37:55 pm »
The two boxes are missing: Ignore aircraft preferred exit and Jetway exlude radius 1.00 meters.

They surely aren't. Check your screenshot better, they are just being moved higher in the dialog, to make space for new options.

fms737

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2019, 02:33:52 pm »
Thanks for the answer, unfortunately I don't understand why the two possibilities are not available in my Customize airport settings. On the video they are available.
Claus

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2019, 02:43:45 pm »
They are available in the screenshot you posted, just in a different position.

fms737

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2019, 03:55:18 pm »
Thank you so much for your help. I found the positions now. I will now start a new attempt to program the Customize airport settings.
Claus