Author Topic: GSX Not Working Correctly When P3DV4 Starts  (Read 1656 times)

Mike79

GSX Not Working Correctly When P3DV4 Starts
« on: September 27, 2019, 09:14:58 am »
Hello Guys . I am writing you regarding a problem i encountered during my experience with GSX . The problem i faced was stating an error with the Couatl Scripting Engine . You can see the error in the photo i attached here . I would like you to help me on what i should do since i payed for this product and i don't want my money to be wasted in a faulty Product.

Beat578

Re: GSX Not Working Correctly When P3DV4 Starts
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2019, 11:49:37 am »
Hi. You should post your couatl error log (the one mentioned in the picture) here, so Umberto can see it. He sure can help you. First of all: Did you installed the correct Version of the GSX (there are separate ones for Prepar3d 4 and FSX) and did you run it with antivirus and firewall off? Then you should check, if your antivirus does not block the folder and last: try to run the GSX updater, sometimes it does miracles in fixing missing things that could lead to those errors. Don't worry, it sure can be fixed.
Beat578

Mike79

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2019, 10:35:41 am »
Hello and thank you for your reply . I don't know how to send a message to Umberto :( . The thing is that i've tried all your suggestions but they didn't work at all for me . I Just can't get rid of this weird Couatl error and i can't enjoy the product :( . And i've tried everything

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2019, 03:03:37 pm »
Go to the directory that the error message said to go to, copy the contents of the log file, and post them here in this thread, so Umberto can look at it.
Captain Kevin