Author Topic: Gsx and fsdt klax issue **SOLVED**  (Read 2489 times)

jdenn4

Gsx and fsdt klax issue **SOLVED**
« on: September 22, 2019, 04:16:59 am »
Hi all I installed fax level2 greit's great, however one issue at klax it made the TBIT terminal jetwaydisappear, when I try to add side jet ways couatl crashes any ideas?,
« Last Edit: June 07, 2020, 10:29:26 am by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Gsx and fsdt klax issue
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2019, 01:15:43 am »
Please provide with the error detail log, the one you are asked to open when there's an error.

jdenn4

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2020, 06:49:58 pm »
it doesn't provide one,  it goes in to loading the scenery and the entire sim just crashes,  if I put the original klax_ap.bgl file backit will load fine,  but if I use one of the updated parkings FSX just crashes on loading the new scenery when I click fly now.

jdenn4

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2020, 06:51:21 pm »
sorry this issue resolved I thought it was a reply to a different issue I posted,  where I put updated parking locations in with an alternate klax_ap.bgl file.  the original topic repaired its self with an update.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2020, 10:30:36 am »
sorry this issue resolved I thought it was a reply to a different issue I posted,  where I put updated parking locations in with an alternate klax_ap.bgl file.  the original topic repaired its self with an update.

Ok, so the problem was only caused because you modified the AFCAD and that modification made the sim crash, not GSX. Updating the scenery restored the AFCAD we supply KLAX with, which works fine.