Author Topic: Is UGCX compatible with GSX2? Fs2crew claims they are.  (Read 3256 times)

marknie

Is UGCX compatible with GSX2? Fs2crew claims they are.
« on: September 21, 2019, 11:17:43 pm »
Just wondered if GSX2 is compatible with Ultimate Ground Crew X by FS2crew? They claim they are but I hesitate, so I havent bought it yet? Happy with GSX2 so far.
Capn Mark Niebauer

marknie

Re: Is UGCX compatible with GSX2? Fs2crew claims they are.
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2019, 06:19:09 pm »
No answer huh? typical for umberto. ..  I guess I'll ask FS2crew
Capn Mark Niebauer

Airmaz1

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2019, 06:45:41 pm »
Heresy.....

But to be serious from what i've seen on the videos you could use them together, for example use gsx for the loading then for push back select departure without push back, then switch over to UGCX.

I'm not sure why people would want to though as GSX still looks better to me.

marknie

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2019, 09:42:43 pm »
Thats what I thought.  Im going to avoid UCGX
Capn Mark Niebauer

Airmaz1

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2019, 12:14:55 am »
From what I've seen so far, the only thing it has over GSX is the ability to tow aircraft to another spot, voice control and emergency vehicles, the rest is inferior.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2019, 12:20:01 am by Airmaz1 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2019, 12:38:08 am »
No answer huh? typical for umberto. ..  I guess I'll ask FS2crew

Maybe you wanted to say:

"I know it's typical for Umberto to reply at all times of the day, in all time-zones, during Week-ends, Christmas and New Years Eve so, why hasn't he replied yet to my Saturday's message yet, is he sick perhaps ?"

No, I'm not sick, but I haven't got the chance to really check that product but, in general, since GSX doesn't do anything on its own unless you explicitly call it, there shouldn't be any issues using it together with anything else, especially something that, as far as I know, basically does just pushback, so it won't probably interfere with GSX in Automatic servicing mode, since Pushback is never called automatically even in that mode.

Beat578

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2019, 07:30:03 am »
Maybe you wanted to say:

"I know it's typical for Umberto to reply at all times of the day, in all time-zones, during Week-ends, Christmas and New Years Eve so, why hasn't he replied yet to my Saturday's message yet, is he sick perhaps ?"

Yes, you are to blame for the high expectations we have concerning those response times... :) So would you please start staying awake 24/7 to answer those post's even faster than you do now?
Beat578