Author Topic: EDDF gate B26 pushback journey  (Read 1697 times)

Richard McDonald Woods

• FlightDiary
EDDF gate B26 pushback journey
« on: September 13, 2019, 12:47:10 pm »
Using Aerosoft EDDF P3Dv4 scenery with PMDG B748, my pushback nose right caused the aircraft to take quite a journey.

Initially I thought it was going to push nose left, then turned to the right, then put the tug under the aircraft and pushed across taxiway N, then decided to push me back to the correct pushback spot.

Quite a sceneic journey ??? ;)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: EDDF gate B26 pushback journey
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2019, 02:28:24 pm »
Not possible to help you without knowing:

- if you installed yesterday's update, which added a tweak to add extra invisible corner nodes to straighten the curve.

- the precise, exact, coordinates of how you place the points. If you haven't done another pushback from the same gate, they should still be there in the airport customization file, in these lines:

pushbackquickeditpos
pushbackquickeditapproachpos

in the section of that gate.

In any case, we should release another update very shortly, possibly this weekend, which will show a preview of the actual route as done with the current airplane+truck, which should remove any guesswork.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2019, 03:24:16 pm by virtuali »

stevedra

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2019, 03:22:12 pm »
In any case, we should release another update very shortly, possibly this weekend, which will show a preview of the actual route as done with the current airplane+truck, which should remove any guesswork.

Phenomenal work Umberto!
The feature as it is blows me away....especially for the price you charged for it!  ;)
The fact you continue to refine and enhance it...at the same price point given the trend of other Devs to either charge for updates or not offer them at all (i.e. abandon the product in favor of moving to the next new project)....puts you as one of the top Devs in my book.

Thanks for bringing this feature to an already great product....adds one more level of realism to the mix.  I almost find myself planning very short hops just to play with the custom pushback feature. :)
« Last Edit: September 13, 2019, 03:24:38 pm by virtuali »

Richard McDonald Woods

• FlightDiary
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2019, 05:11:01 pm »
Hi Umberto,
I was using EDDF without any points added. I haven't look at those functions yet :D