Author Topic: KFLL Buildings dissapeared after UPDATE 1.2...???  (Read 5700 times)

Kilo60

KFLL Buildings dissapeared after UPDATE 1.2...???
« on: September 18, 2009, 07:09:33 am »
All My airport Bulidings are now gone just like in the Trial Version, w/ cars floating on air.  Still have the jetways though.

I checked the Addon Manager and it says that the add-on is "Active"

What could have caused this?

B.T.W.  My PC automatically Dl'ed and installed Windows Vista SP2 the other day?

THANKS!
« Last Edit: September 18, 2009, 07:13:12 am by Kilo60 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: KFLL Buildings dissapeared after UPDATE 1.2...???
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2009, 09:58:53 am »
All My airport Bulidings are now gone just like in the Trial Version, w/ cars floating on air.  Still have the jetways though.

That's NOT Trial mode! That's scenery not working. In Trial mode, the scenery will work in full, just for 5-6 minutes so, your problem doens't have anything to do with registration/activation.

I checked the Addon Manager and it says that the add-on is "Active"

So, this confirms the problem is not related to registration and not to the Addon Manager, because it's running.

Check you have the "Couatl powered plugins" menu under the Addons menu, in addition to the Addon Manager menu.

If not, the problem is most likely your antivirus, that is blocking the program. Do the following:

- Reboot Windows

- Turn off your antivirus

- Reinstall the KFLL update OR the full 1.2 version OR the stand-alone Addon Manager.

- Configure your antivirus to ignore the FSX\fsdreamteam\couatl.exe file from scanning.

- Turn the antivirus back on, then launch FSX

Kilo60

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2009, 07:29:37 pm »
Well a fresh reinstall fixed it.   ;D

I believe that my recent Windows Vista SP2 Update FUBAR'ed the original install.  I noticed that my UT2 add-on also was missing and had to reinstall that as well, which led me to believe it was the SP2 Update (man I hate Windows some times).

B.T.W.  Kudos on a super easy reinstall without having to worry about reg keys etc (worked flawlessly).

signmanbob

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2009, 03:28:07 am »
Oh, how I looove support forums!  That fixed it for me too ;D
I'm so happy!
Keep building them FSDT, and I'll keep installing them.  Your airports are still top of the line :-*