Author Topic: Suggestion?  (Read 1841 times)

villaloha

• Canadian Airlines International
Suggestion?
« on: August 30, 2019, 04:20:01 pm »
Hello!!

I don't know if you are working or planning on giving us new update with GSX for non-bus? Here's a photo (I'm terrible with drawing) at KABI (small airport). Do you think you can create to customize for any small airports where passengers would get off the plane or to get on the plane by walking from Terminal to the plane's door? Many small airports do not need buses. And add doors that automatically open/close. What do you think?

Beat578

Re: Suggestion?
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2019, 10:59:18 am »
It has been discussed several times by now: The possibility will come, but it hast to be designed first. It will probabely come with the new Custom Pushback that was announced as next big update coming. They need to develop the possibility to draw a path the people will follow. It's not announced with a date, but Umberto confirmed they will program that feature.
Beat578

danielfs9

Re: Suggestion?
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2019, 11:14:32 am »
hI,

I was just about to aks myself the same question. I am just parked at ESSA and the gates are with no jetways but instead the pax descent and then enter the plane by stars where obviously  they dont need the bus

Good to know it on the bucket list :)

Regards,
« Last Edit: September 07, 2019, 11:16:46 am by danielfs9 »