Author Topic: Stuck refuelling with Aerosoft Airbus  (Read 2388 times)

Dadriel

Stuck refuelling with Aerosoft Airbus
« on: August 30, 2019, 10:39:03 am »
I currently got an issue with the refuelling truck working together with the Aerosoft Airbuses of the Professional Series for P3D. What happens is that the Fuel Truck arrives at the plane and attaches to the plane as normal. It then queries me to then enter the amount of fuel via the airplane menu, which I do. But it does never recognize the amount of fuel I entered in the Airbus MCDU and stays stuck at triggering me for the amount of fuel. It also blocks the fuel load button in the Airbus MCDU while doing this, so the only way to get out of this is reseting the whole parking position.

I'm not sure with which update this problem first appeared, but it still persists and both the Airbus and GSX are updated to the most recent version. My Sim is P3D v4.5.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Stuck refuelling with Aerosoft Airbus
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2019, 10:41:54 am »
I suggest asking Aerosoft for clarification, I understand the interaction with the GSX refueling is something they added recently, so I'm not sure in which version it has been released and/or if requires an experimental build.

Dadriel

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2019, 11:02:54 am »
Okay, I will do that and maybe come back to you depending on what they say.

Beat578

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2019, 11:19:33 am »
Hi Dadriel
At the Moment, 1.5.0 is out for the Aerosoft Airbus Pro. You can download it for your account at Aerosoft. You have to uninstall the old airbus pro and do a complete new install, then everything should work as intended. The Passenger number is still missing though. Hope they add it in an experimental build soon.
Beat578

part-time-punk

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2019, 01:41:05 pm »
Aerosoft will fix this in their next experimental update.

https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/146748-cannot-load-fuel-with-gsx/

They're heavily focussed on the A330 so who knows when..  :)

Beat578

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2019, 11:04:03 am »
They're heavily focussed on the A330 so who knows when..  :)

Yeah, that's why they wrote that they will not change anything on the GSX side concerning the "Crew stays on board / Crew Member" variables. So at the moment, there will be no possibility to enter the crew size and if they stay on board for the Aerosoft busses. I hope they implement that with the new 330 and adapt it for the smaller busses then...

Beat578