Author Topic: Suggestions - GSX Level - 2  (Read 1662 times)

Punit

Suggestions - GSX Level - 2
« on: August 09, 2019, 10:30:44 am »
Hi Team,

GSX Level - 2 is one of the favourite addons for the simmers. After the major update I personally enjoy a lot using it and I believe each penny spent is worth it. Though I would like to share some suggestions which would help in the future updates for Level 2

- Would like to see less people with backpack and more with suitcases while boarding/deboarding
- If jetways are connected there should be an option whether to use back exit door or not. If yes, we should see deboarding passengers from there as well(which is not there in the current update)
- Customized exact # of pilots, attendants, pax, baggages loading according to the a/c type.
- AI doesn't seem to be using the new global jetways
- Option to select type of pushback vehicle. (similar like one we select the airlines for a parking spot in the gsx menu)
- There should be an option to globally set all of the sim's jetways to a certain model/bridge/logo type you want
- Shold be a global way to force bus loading(to enjoy the pax animation) at all parking spots
-  Winter clothing should be implemented during winter pax loading/deloading

Hope this information helps with the future updates.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Suggestions - GSX Level - 2
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2019, 11:34:01 am »
- Would like to see less people with backpack and more with suitcases while boarding/deboarding

Passengeres will likely be remade entirely at some time, since they are still using the legacy FSX animation system.

If jetways are connected there should be an option whether to use back exit door or not. If yes, we should see deboarding passengers from there as well(which is not there in the current update)

When there's a jetway and a staircase is connected to the back exit, it's usually used only by cleaning crew so, we'll probably use for it, when the cleaning vehicles will be added.

- Customized exact # of pilots, attendants, pax, baggages loading according to the a/c type.

This is already done, but must be set by the airplane code. The FS Labs A320 and the Mad Dog MD8x, for example, already use this feature.

- AI doesn't seem to be using the new global jetways

This has been discussed so many times, and this will require both a GSX update, but also a SODE update. We have been discussing with Jeffrey about it, but couldn't came out with a solution that would be both easy and not *too* destroying on performances (there will be a massive fps hit, though)

- There should be an option to globally set all of the sim's jetways to a certain model/bridge/logo type you want

No, the only possible choice, would be between the only two replacement models, solid or crystal, because they are the one which have exactly the same size of the default models, so they are the only one that could possibly replaced globally.

- Should be a global way to force bus loading(to enjoy the pax animation) at all parking spots

No, because a parking is made in a certain way assuming the jetway is used, so the stairs will likely clash into it, unless they are individually positioned. Which of course will defeat the purpose of a global option, if it would require to customize the stair startup position at each parking. If you must customize it, you can already do that, by setting the parking to have no jetways, which work very well with a scenery using CTRL+J jetways: they will still be there, but ignored by GSX.

-  Winter clothing should be implemented during winter pax loading/deloading

See my first reply.

However, it's not a simple as it sound and, it assumes the flight is arriving from an airport with the same climate of the destination and passengers would always were the correct clothes for the destination, which is not a given.

I recall very well a few years ago being in vacation in Mauritius, and arrived at the passport control with my heavy coat still on, because I was arriving from Milan ( about -5°C in the Winter ), and landed in the summer with 30° C outside.

Punit

Re: Suggestions - GSX Level - 2
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2019, 12:45:03 pm »
Thank you for the instant response. Please see my responses.

Passengeres will likely be remade entirely at some time, since they are still using the legacy FSX animation system.

So we are expecting new human models in future. That's good to know. All the best.

When there's a jetway and a staircase is connected to the back exit, it's usually used only by cleaning crew so, we'll probably use for it, when the cleaning vehicles will be added.

Well in India, the airlines' use both the exits simultaneously for boarding and deboarding.

This is already done, but must be set by the airplane code. The FS Labs A320 and the Mad Dog MD8x, for example, already use this feature

I agree with your answer but I was refering to heavies where more than 4 flight attendents are found.

No, the only possible choice, would be between the only two replacement models, solid or crystal, because they are the one which have exactly the same size of the default models, so they are the only one that could possibly replaced globally.

Even if we have 2 options it'd be cool.

Agreed to all other point.s