Author Topic: GSX says its "out of date"  (Read 2450 times)

Paveyyy15

GSX says its "out of date"
« on: July 20, 2019, 12:08:55 pm »
So I still am on GSX level 1 (Sorry) but I recently tried to reinstall it and it activated fine no issues with that but whenever I go to start a flight it says GSX is out of date and so is a BGL file. I used the live updater and then started up my computer and sim again and still the same problem :( I was wondering if anyone has had the same issue and if so what I could to stop it as GSX is a brilliant addon that I've used for a while now.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX says its "out of date"
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2019, 04:06:34 pm »
Be sure you turn off every firewall before starting the FSDT Live Update. Also, try a full reinstall using the latest full installer.

Paveyyy15

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2019, 10:44:15 pm »
First of all thanks for the reply! I have disabled the firewall and ran the live updater to no avail unfortunately. However after some process of elimination I have figured out the Issue lies with whenever I try to fly the QW757 as after the reinstall it worked great with 787 but then I tried to load 757 it went back to saying out of date and then upon re-loading the 787 it said out of date then too, So if I re-install it GSX works great until I load the 757 then I mucks everything up and I have to do a complete re-install. Usually I would take this up with QW but the plane itself works fine still loads fine, flies fine. I was wondering if you had any other suggestions as before I got my new PC it worked fine together so its only a very recent problem.

Thanks,
Sam

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2019, 10:59:28 am »
The problem is caused because you installed an old version of the QW757 after GSX. You must download and install the latest version from Flight1, which doesn't use/requires/affects our software anymore.

Paveyyy15

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2019, 01:55:34 pm »
Ah ok I purchased it from JustFlight though, should I take it up with them?

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2019, 12:03:00 am »
Ah ok I purchased it from JustFlight though, should I take it up with them?
Purchased what from them, the QualityWings 757? Instructions on how to upgrade to the new version of the 757 can be found here:

https://www.flight1.com/upgradeserial.asp?id=1
Captain Kevin

Paveyyy15

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2019, 10:48:08 am »
I purchased the QW757 from justflight so is this an issue I should take up with them or is there a way I can upgrade it with them too?

pete_auau

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2019, 10:55:43 am »
I purchased the QW757 from justflight so is this an issue I should take up with them or is there a way I can upgrade it with them too?
https://www.flight1.com/upgradeserial.asp?id=1

Paveyyy15

« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2019, 01:34:44 pm »
Ah thank you I will do it now  :) :)