Author Topic: customized position and jet ways  (Read 1682 times)

mrbill55

customized position and jet ways
« on: July 10, 2019, 04:11:07 am »
My GSX recently disappeared, and I needed to do a reinstall. I have many customized jet ways at multiple airports. When I try to load a flight at these airports
it causes couati to crash, apparently due to my custom Sode jetways. I assume I will have to start over, but I do not know where the conflicting custom files are.
Please advise with a solution.

Thanks, Bill C

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
Re: customized position and jet ways
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2019, 12:27:43 am »
AppData\Roaming\Virtuali\GSX is the folder, then you just need to look for the airport in question. I'd say move them to a temporary location, then try moving them back in one by one to figure out which ones cause the crash unless you already know which ones cause the crash.
Captain Kevin

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2019, 12:29:20 am »
You should always provide an error log. And indicate which simulator you use as well.

mrbill55

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2019, 01:11:28 am »
Sorry I forgot to say FSX. I have it working now. I started at an airport without jet ways and disabled GSX. I then went to a problem airport and rebuilt Couati.
I enabled GSX and everything came back. I think that SODE may have lost it's registration in the confusion. It is now my understanding that if Couati GSX disappears,
I should check Task Mgr to see if Couati did not close; close it and restart. I have spent the last 10 years getting FSX to be amazing. I am too old to start a new
platform.

Thanks,

Bill C.