Author Topic: Jetways Operation after landing  (Read 1621 times)

cteixeira

Jetways Operation after landing
« on: May 28, 2019, 12:23:49 pm »
Hello :)

I have removed several static jetways on some airports, and added new ones using GSX airport customization utility. Afterwards all jetways are operational.
My question is, when flying from X to Y, when I load FSX at the departing location X, all jetways work correctly, but after landing on Y, to operate the new jetways I need to rebuild airport cache and restart Couatl.
In order to have operating jetways, after landing, why do I need to rebuild airport cache and restart Couatl every time?

Thanks
Carlos

PS – Changes were always made in the same AFCAD/airport

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Jetways Operation after landing
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2019, 03:18:38 pm »
In order to have operating jetways, after landing, why do I need to rebuild airport cache and restart Couatl every time?

You surely don't have to do that. Are you using some utilities to change the Scenery Library at each startup, which are common amongst FSX users to save some memory and prevent OOMs ? If yes, that's likely why you have to rebuild the cache.

cteixeira

Re: Jetways Operation after landing
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2019, 03:24:54 pm »
None that I’m aware off, which utilities could do that?  :-\

When I start FSX GSX jetways work perfectly. It only happens after landing on destination airport.  ???

This means that, as you suggested, I may have an utility that changes my Scenery Library during a flight?

Thanks

Carlos
« Last Edit: May 29, 2019, 03:31:38 pm by cteixeira »