Author Topic: Error 1 with Patcher.exe  (Read 1599 times)

maximusjvan20

Error 1 with Patcher.exe
« on: May 27, 2019, 09:18:35 pm »
I have updated to the P3D 4.5 hotfix and tried to disable default jetways. It quickly goes from enable default jetways back to disable jetways. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling GSX V2 and I keep getting "Error 1 running Patcher.exe which means incorrect function." I am running the most current version of SODE. Any suggestions on how to get it working again?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Error 1 with Patcher.exe
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2019, 10:25:27 am »
Please clarify if you are getting this error from the installer, or from the GSX Control Panel, or both.

maximusjvan20

Re: Error 1 with Patcher.exe
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2019, 02:39:41 pm »
I only get the error from the installer. I have tried both the current installer and an old installer which was when I installed level 2 the first time. Both of these caused the error. I have also tried running the patcher.exe by itself and it doesn’t do anything. I have also run these programs as admin.

With the gsx control panel all it does is when I click on the disable default jetways it greys out the disable and makes enable clickable but less than a second later the enable becomes greyed out and disable is the only selectable option again.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2019, 02:41:18 pm by maximusjvan20 »