Author Topic: customizing jetway feature  (Read 1717 times)

steventanner

customizing jetway feature
« on: May 14, 2019, 11:18:50 am »
morning all when i try to customize a jetway at katl i get the menu. fine. i then select the jetway fine. i wish to move it to the right to match up with the terminal entrance ive tried the number pad 6 but it just slews the view to right. what am i missing please point me to the right video or instructions thanks steve

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: customizing jetway feature
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2019, 09:41:32 pm »
There are video tutorials right on the top of this section. Check also this thread, to see if you also have the issue of a non calibrated joystick:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,20855.0.html

steventanner

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2019, 08:01:52 am »
thank you for your reply but in such a small screen i could not see what the commands were. I also tried to with my joystick disabled. i was under the impression that to move the selected object you would use the number pad 6 to move the object to the right. that is my goal sir.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2019, 10:25:30 am »
thank you for your reply but in such a small screen i could not see what the commands were. I also tried to with my joystick disabled. i was under the impression that to move the selected object you would use the number pad 6 to move the object to the right. that is my goal sir.

That's the correct key. Of course, assuming no other add-on has taken it already. The most common case of add-ons that take the numpad keys for themselves are camera utilities, which should be turned off when editing a parking, or assigned to use different keys.

steventanner

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2019, 11:53:13 am »
Thank you for being so intelligent sir i was able to do it because of your recommendations. in p3d  most of the number pad numbers were assigned to look  features. i deleted them and was able to start the adjustment process. again thank you for being so vigilant. Steve.