Author Topic: How to remove GSX2 Jetbridge Modification / T2G KMCO  (Read 1715 times)

bhorv67

How to remove GSX2 Jetbridge Modification / T2G KMCO
« on: May 13, 2019, 02:46:10 pm »
I tried to modify the jetbridges in T2G KMCO,but after doing so, all the jetbridges are gone. This is the only airport I've had this issue.

This airport isn't fully p3d v4 compatible, and I hear the developer isn't going to update it. How can I either make the GSX2 mod work and the jetbridges appear, or how to remove the GSX2 modification and replace the original jetbridges?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: How to remove GSX2 Jetbridge Modification / T2G KMCO
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2019, 03:01:12 pm »
I tried to modify the jetbridges in T2G KMCO,but after doing so, all the jetbridges are gone. This is the only airport I've had this issue.

It's not clear which jetways you are referring to.

- If you mean the original that came with the scenery, that's precisely what you are supposed to achieve, so you can replace them with GSX jetways

OR

- If you mean the GSX jetway you added after you successfully exclude the ones that came with the scenery, check if the AFCAD in use is the same used to customized the scenery.

bhorv67

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2019, 12:15:02 am »
Thanks - the jetways I'm speaking of are the GSX2 sode jetways. There's some issue with this scenery not playing nicely with the GSX2 mod.

How do I check which afcad is in use?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2019, 09:49:03 pm »
How do I check which afcad is in use?

The GSX parking customization, of course. I strongly suggest reading the GSX manual, before trying to customize a scenery.