Author Topic: GSX Pushback truck logic  (Read 2121 times)

blackbird971

GSX Pushback truck logic
« on: April 24, 2019, 10:42:40 am »
Hello, I come bearing yet another question.

In real life I've seen most of the time if not everytime the tug for the pushback truck already in place and awaiting the pushback truck to connect itself during boarding. In mutiple occasion, and from my cockpit experience, pushback trucks are generally connected before the boarding is finished.

To that matter, I'd like to know if it's possible to have the pushback truck from GSX do the same in futur updates ?

PS: sorry if this has been asked/answered before

blackbird971

Re: GSX Pushback truck logic
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2019, 07:18:38 pm »
Must I imagine that this will be yet another one of those posts that the dev ignores ?

ols500

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2019, 07:46:02 pm »
Jesus less than 48hours. Have patience.  :-\

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2019, 11:58:35 pm »
Must I imagine that this will be yet another one of those posts that the dev ignores ?

Why you write this, as if was something remotely true, when the reality is so far, that each and every suggestion from users has always been taken into consideration ?

As already discussed so many times on the forum, the next update will feature mostly PBR and more easy customization. The next one after that, will cover mainly the Pushback so, obviously, we'll take a look at everything that could be improved on it, and just do it.

Like we always did for the past 7 years of GSX updates.

blackbird971

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2019, 09:14:15 am »
Jesus less than 48hours. Have patience.  :-\

My second post had nothing to do with patiente. Was a honest question.