Author Topic: Deboarding and Fuel Truck  (Read 2117 times)

Gonz_A320

Deboarding and Fuel Truck
« on: April 08, 2019, 10:59:53 pm »
Please excuse me if I open a new thread of a topic already solved.

I've got two questions about the following. The first is about the back stairs of the deboarding process. In the image which shows a back stair, the deboarding process is finished, all the passangers are out of the aircraft, but the stair remains. My question is, does it normal, or when the deboarding process ends the stair has to retire?

The second question I have is about the fuel truck. I suppose that the refueling position is completly wrong. Please, could you help me to solve it?

Again, excuse me if I opened a thread of a topic already solved. Excuseme if my question are "noob" questions, and excuse me if my english is hard to understand.

Regards!

Gonzalo!

« Last Edit: April 08, 2019, 11:01:58 pm by Gonz_A320 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Deboarding and Fuel Truck
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2019, 10:28:37 am »
the deboarding process is finished, all the passangers are out of the aircraft, but the stair remains. My question is, does it normal, or when the deboarding process ends the stair has to retire?

Yes, it's normal, because it's likely that, after deboarding, you'll ask for boarding so, no use sending the stairs back again.

The second question I have is about the fuel truck. I suppose that the refueling position is completly wrong. Please, could you help me to solve it?

It seems you haven't configured the refueling point at all, so it defaults to 0,0,0, which is usually in the airplane belly.

Gonz_A320

Re: Deboarding and Fuel Truck
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2019, 04:37:33 pm »
Thanks so much for taking time to answer me!  ;D