Author Topic: Excluding GSX Jetbridges  (Read 4125 times)

DispatchRandy

Excluding GSX Jetbridges
« on: April 07, 2019, 07:41:55 pm »
I have Drzewiecki Design SEATTLEX installed. I am getting duplicate jetbridges how do I exclude the GSX Jetbridges and preserve the DD jetbridges.

https://photos.smugmug.com/Flight-Sim/i-FVpnqSn/0/dfd4ba34/L/doublgate1-L.jpg

Randy

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Excluding GSX Jetbridges
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2019, 09:39:26 am »
Your screenshot is not very clear but, those duplicated jetways doesn't look like GSX jetways.

DispatchRandy

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2019, 01:12:00 pm »
Your screenshot is not very clear but, those duplicated jetways doesn't look like GSX jetways.

Is this more clear.

https://photos.smugmug.com/Flight-Sim/i-ZgRhN8M/0/f35d20f7/L/doublgate-L.jpg

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2019, 07:22:04 pm »
Still very small and not very clear. However, GSX L2 will never appear on a 3rd party scenery, unless you added them yourself. Have you done that ? If yes, just remove your customization file.

DispatchRandy

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2019, 04:34:25 am »

Umberto

These are not DD KSEA they are FSDT KLAX and are larger. Multiple random gates all over the place.

Thanks

Randy

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2019, 05:32:34 pm »
These are not DD KSEA they are FSDT KLAX and are larger. Multiple random gates all over the place.

As I've said, GSX L2jetways will never appear on a 3rd party scenery, unless you added them yourself. Have you done that ? If yes, just remove your customization file.

DispatchRandy

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2019, 09:50:05 pm »

As I've said, GSX L2jetways will never appear on a 3rd party scenery, unless you added them yourself. Have you done that ? If yes, just remove your customization file.

I haven't added anything with GSX. Which of the KLAX Jetbriges are FSDT and which one doesn't belong.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2019, 10:13:53 pm by DispatchRandy »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2019, 07:43:45 pm »
I haven't added anything with GSX. Which of the KLAX Jetbriges are FSDT and which one doesn't belong.

As I've said, if you see FSDT jetways on a non-default 3rd party scenery, the only way this could happen is:

1) You added yourself

2) You haven't added "yourself", but you downloaded a customization file made by another user, and forget about it.

In both cases, you can check if GSX is using a customization file with the parking configuration editor, because it's pointing to some .INI file under your %APPDATA%\Virtuali\GSX folder.

DispatchRandy

« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2019, 02:49:01 am »

As I've said, if you see FSDT jetways on a non-default 3rd party scenery, the only way this could happen is:

1) You added yourself

2) You haven't added "yourself", but you downloaded a customization file made by another user, and forget about it.

In both cases, you can check if GSX is using a customization file with the parking configuration editor, because it's pointing to some .INI file under your %APPDATA%\Virtuali\GSX folder.

..I will say this one more time. The screenshots above are FSDT KLAX scenery not 3rd Party(you dont recognize your own work). I have not added anything or downloaded anything. I have only downloaded and installed GSX.  I dont even know how to launch GSX, it is onmy hard drive so I can have jetbridges at FSDT scenerys.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2019, 03:06:11 am »
..I will say this one more time. The screenshots above are FSDT KLAX scenery not 3rd Party(you dont recognize your own work).

I was replying to your initial message, which was about DD KSEA, asking "how do I exclude the GSX Jetbridges and preserve the DD jetbridges".

In case of FSDT KLAX, I don't see anything wrong in your screenshots, which supposedly featured "random" multiple bridges.

The ability of having more than one jetways, is one of the best feature in SODE compared to the old system so, obviously, we took advantage of it and, in the latest KLAX update that comes with GSX/SODE jetways, has multiple jetways on gates that in real life have one.

For example, Gate 130 you posted a screenshot as if it was a problem, in real life has exactly 3 jetways, with the most external one the higher type for the A380, and the exactly how we made the scenery. Most of the gates at TBIT have 2 or 3 jetways.

DispatchRandy

« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2019, 06:41:31 am »

So those darn GATES..... They belonged to Taxi2Gates KSEA. Once I removed the files out of SODE the gates disappeared.

Sorry for being a bother.