Author Topic: Missing GSX level 2 jetways and ridiculous jetway and AFCAD position  (Read 2202 times)

Danielgarzag

GSX is annoying me so much, I flew out of Merida 2 times before and the jetways of GSX level 2 worked just fine, but now that I am trying to fly out of Merida again. The jetways dispear and GSX removes everything / the jetways are places somewhere not even near the airport scenery. The AFCAD is totally wrong for some reason and I have tried to regenerate the airport scenery a billion times and it still won't work...... -_-

Any solutions?

nzb777

Re: Missing GSX level 2 jetways and ridiculous jetway and AFCAD position
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2019, 10:26:08 am »
GSX is annoying me so much, I flew out of Merida 2 times before and the jetways of GSX level 2 worked just fine, but now that I am trying to fly out of Merida again. The jetways dispear and GSX removes everything / the jetways are places somewhere not even near the airport scenery. The AFCAD is totally wrong for some reason and I have tried to regenerate the airport scenery a billion times and it still won't work...... -_-
This is not the only glitch in GSX 2 my jetways when parking the aircraft eg 747-400 737-800 once you turn of engines use the menu to select jetways the thing moves suddenly left and you see the invisible jetway at the doors of the aircraft and pax walk out really upsets me it does this

Any solutions?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2019, 10:30:42 am »
When the gate positions don't match, it's usually a problem caused by another AFCAD in conflict. The most common cause of conflicts are those AFCAD supplied with AI traffic products, which are supposed to be used only if you use the default scenery, but must be removed if you have an addon.

You can use the free Simple Airport Scanner utility to search for duplicates AFCAD:

http://www.scruffyduck.org/simple-airport-scanner/4584282795

Or check the name of the AFCAD used by GSX in the parking customization page.

Danielgarzag

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2019, 06:24:16 am »
When the gate positions don't match, it's usually a problem caused by another AFCAD in conflict. The most common cause of conflicts are those AFCAD supplied with AI traffic products, which are supposed to be used only if you use the default scenery, but must be removed if you have an addon.

You can use the free Simple Airport Scanner utility to search for duplicates AFCAD:

http://www.scruffyduck.org/simple-airport-scanner/4584282795

Or check the name of the AFCAD used by GSX in the parking customization page.

No problems with the scenery or AFCAD, MMMY and MMMD just screwed up on their own and I can't seem to fix it......