Author Topic: GSX level 2 expation pack jetways going left instead of to aircraft doors  (Read 2510 times)

nzb777

I recently updated my gsx to the level 2 expiation pack recently I use windows 8 which I fined real good to use. However I need help is to why once I parked a aircraft at the gate I push ctrl/shift/f12 to select the deboarding when this happens the gates quickly swing left and the jetway starts to move to the aircraft then once locked de boarding commences and I see passenger coming out no jetway showing why is this happening what is the cause of this. why do the gates swing left instead of going to the aircraft I need help. Thanks Michaek :(

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
First, be sure you have the "Pause on task switch" option disabled.

nzb777

First, be sure you have the "Pause on task switch" option disabled.
where is this located in the menu please direct me to this

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
The General page.

nzb777

The General page.
are you meaning the flight simulator fron page where aircraft and airports time etc are or is this in the setting?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
The Settings page.

nzb777

The Settings page.
thanks I did this still this problem does not help after disabling pause task switch

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Sorry, but I cannot reproduce the problem, and the Pause on Task switch if the only known thing that is confirmed to cause this problem. I already replied in another post about the chance that running too many addons might cause loss of communcation with the sim, which is another possible cause.