Author Topic: A couple questions GSX and PMDG NGX  (Read 1963 times)

dlarokk

A couple questions GSX and PMDG NGX
« on: March 01, 2019, 04:48:31 pm »
1. When I request boarding with the doors open on the NGX, GSX asks me to open the left front door even though it is already open, and I have to open and close it. Can this bug be fixed?

2. With GSX Level 2, does jetway power work with NGX?

Thanks

Pirateinparadise

Re: A couple questions GSX and PMDG NGX
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2019, 05:46:13 pm »
1. When I request boarding with the doors open on the NGX, GSX asks me to open the left front door even though it is already open, and I have to open and close it. Can this bug be fixed?

Thanks
#2 - No, it doesn't. But after setting up a proper cold and dark state which starts off with all doors closed and the power and air conditioning carts connected, I no longer notice either issue. I have ground power right away and I don't open the door until after calling for the jetway. 
The drinking rum on the beach kind. Not the software stealing kind.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: A couple questions GSX and PMDG NGX
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2019, 11:41:30 pm »

Have you tried this suggestion ?

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,19329.msg134051.html#msg134051

No, because the PMDG, like several others, is flagged to have its own electrical system so, in that case, GSX won't try to touch anything. Developers can use the variables which we documented in the last pages of the GSX manual, to know if there's a jetway with a Power unit attached, and some developers like FS Labs, Leonardo, Aerosoft use it to enable external power so, it's really up to PMDG if they want to add this feature: they can do it at any time without any need for changes on our side.