Author Topic: Airline Codes not working in GSX Level 2 FSX  (Read 1905 times)

FsxAficionado

Airline Codes not working in GSX Level 2 FSX
« on: February 16, 2019, 08:12:08 pm »
Hello

I am having issues with the airline code customization in the “customize airport positions” menu for GSX level 2. At the FSDT Lax, I want specific airlines at specific terminals. However, I put the 3-digit airline codes in and the airlines are still at the wrong terminal. I closed the game, restarted the computer many times and it still would not work. I even went into the lax.ini and manually changed each gate to the right airline code, and it doesn’t work. For example: At terminal four, I put AAL as the only airline I want there, but I still see Qantas 747S at the gates. I bought the PHNL, JFK V2, LAX V2, and GSX from you guys, so they are not trial versions. The only thing I didn’t buy is the GSX Level 2. I only have the free version that works at fsdt airports. I do use WOAI traffic. I hope you can help me with my problem, as I do enjoy your products very much.

Timothy Metzinger

Re: Airline Codes not working in GSX Level 2 FSX
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2019, 10:45:33 pm »
I believe GSX airline codes affect the ground equipment options you'll see for the gates.  For AI traffic, the AFCAD file dictates who parks where.  To edit that you'll need a tool like Airport Design Editor.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Airline Codes not working in GSX Level 2 FSX
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2019, 01:58:25 pm »
Correct. Nothing in GSX affects AI planes, and GSX won't modify the scenery original AFCAD, which is the only things that drives AI.