Author Topic: SODE Platform Manager/SODE Jetways  (Read 2587 times)

EdB

SODE Platform Manager/SODE Jetways
« on: February 07, 2019, 02:11:44 am »
Hi All,

Firstly my apologies to the Administrators for an early post in the wrong sub forum, ie 'installation' post in the developers Vancouver Backdoor.

I have had GSX installed for a long time and pretty much have no issues with it whatsoever.

This week I have installed Level 2. I've been able to make most of it work except the sode Jetways. For some reason I can't get past the 'Sode Jetway not available' message. I can exclude, change bridge, change adverts ..all of that..but to put them in motion  I haven't yet solved. I've read and followed most of the tutorials available but no luck yet, so I think maybe it's an installation error.

The reason I think that, is that I have done a search of my P3D PC and nowhere can I find the SODE Platform Manager. From what I understand it's supposed to reside in the P3DV4 root directory?  Anyway, I wanted to run this to make sure it's set up properly but I can't find it on my drive.

Would it be recommended to re install the GSX Level 2 software again?

Thanks,

Ed

P3DV4.3

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: SODE Platform Manager/SODE Jetways
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2019, 03:20:34 pm »
I see in another post you fixed the problem by reinstalling SODE.

EdB

Re: SODE Platform Manager/SODE Jetways
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2019, 12:56:16 pm »
I see in another post you fixed the problem by reinstalling SODE.

Hi,

Thanks for your time. Yes. I went to the link as per the other post and installed the latest Sode software. That placed the Sode menu into the Addons drop down menu in P3D4.3 and from there on the Jetways are working.

This is very good software and I would recommend it.

All the best,

Ed