Author Topic: Gateways Contact  (Read 2188 times)

Axis360

Gateways Contact
« on: January 30, 2019, 04:16:16 pm »
Hello

Since the update the gateways (mobile with the bus) do not come anymore stick to the plane when I ask for the refuel or catering whereas before yes

They just stick to the plane when I ask for boarding ...

It's a shame because I do not launch boarding as I get on the plane

Is it possible to put that back before?

Otherwise congratulations for this version 2 that would be P3D without GSX ...

Have a good day

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Gateways Contact
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2019, 12:04:53 pm »
Since the update the gateways (mobile with the bus) do not come anymore stick to the plane when I ask for the refuel or catering whereas before yes

I don't know what you mean with "gateways". Maybe you wanted to say the baggage loaders ?

If yes, it's entirely normal they won't go to the airplane automatically when you  ask for the refuel or catering, because if they did, the catering or the fuel loader would clash into them, especially the rear one and, as explained so many times on the forum, this is required by the fact that now you can have multiple services running at the same time, which is a feature requested by lots of users.

Axis360

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2019, 11:09:07 pm »

Sorry because I use a translator. ::)

I am talking about the footbridges (stairway) that allows to enter the plane not the telecoscopes passerrelles.

Before when I called the fuel they came to stick to the plane while now it stays away they come stick that when I ask boarding ...

This was not the case in previous versions

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2019, 01:14:29 am »
Before when I called the fuel they came to stick to the plane while now it stays away they come stick that when I ask boarding ...This was not the case in previous versions

In my previous reply, I already indicated why it's normal.