Author Topic: gsx1/2customize airport positions -lockout gsx, coualti settings, coualti  (Read 2049 times)

aviator25245

I select customize airport positions from drop down menu,  Immediately i cannot select any GSX menu options or any of coualit settings or update.  I shut down sim and restart then I have no scenery at that airport gates and terminals.  I have to reinstall fsdt live update to get my airport scenery back gates and terminal.  ?????

Pirateinparadise

When you select customize airport positions from drop down menu, a fairly large white dialog box should pop up which will allow you to select which position(s) you would like to modify. It sounds like you don't see that. Try pressing <Alt>-Tab to see if you can switch to it. It sounds like the dialog box popped up behind your simulator. It has the (Windows) focus, so all of your keystrokes are going to it instead of the sim which is why nothing you do works in the sim.
The drinking rum on the beach kind. Not the software stealing kind.

aviator25245

???
The Select airport screen APPEARS , listing the gates and options.  For troubleshooting purposes I exit the select airport screen.  Immediately I have the same problem. 
 To make sure that other drop down menu options still work under add-ons  I select EZdok and Active sky weather request they work.  However i select GSX menu select any options and nothing happens.  For example I select add-ons , scroll to GSX, scoll to disable GSX disable nothing happens.  Any option I select nothings happens under GSX or coualti menu options nothing happens.
Like I said in my first posting, the same thing is happening.  I tried pressing tab and checked behind the P3d window and nothing shows up.  Now I have to close the sim, reopen it and maybe reinstall live update or the airport.  Once I select customize airport first time on the sim the GSX menu appears but no action happens. ???

aviator25245

PHOTO