Author Topic: GSX2 - Jetway - Sunk in ground  (Read 1551 times)

WigitWarrior

GSX2 - Jetway - Sunk in ground
« on: December 31, 2018, 05:22:35 am »
Hi all,

Firstly, loving GSX2. Within the bounds of what P3D can handle, goes a long way to adding that immersion to the experience so well done to the team.

I'm trying to "do" my first conversion of an airport with custom jetways. I've picked NZWN (I have ORBX Global, NZNI and Vector installed).

A picture says a thousand words so a picture is attached. The crux of the issue is that, whilst the airport elevation appears to work for the scenery and the saircraft, the jetway seems to the think the ground is a further 5m lower with the result the the wheels on the bottom of the jetway appear sunk into the ground (For the avoidance of doubt, this post is not about the join between the jetway and the building. I understand the issues and constraints there and will just work round that).

Any clues where I should look to try and fix this ?

Many thanks,
Rob
« Last Edit: December 31, 2018, 05:52:27 am by WigitWarrior »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX2 - Jetway - Sunk in ground
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2019, 01:02:07 pm »
The problem is caused by OrbX Vector, which changes the default elevation of many airports, and can be fixed in GSX by clicking on the small airplane icon on the top-right of the parking customization page, where it says "Airport Elevation".