Author Topic: Using GSX For FSX Level 1 Don't Want GSX For FSX Level 2  (Read 1859 times)

sameermankame8960

Using GSX For FSX Level 1 Don't Want GSX For FSX Level 2
« on: December 17, 2018, 08:24:52 am »
Hi There

I Am Using GSX For FSX Level 1 Don't Want GSX For FSX Level 2.(The Reason I Don't Want GSX For FSX Level 2 That It is Asking Me To Buy The GSX Level 2.I Am Happy With GSX For FSX Level 1 So I Don't Want Pay For It Again).The Installer Says It Need A Stand Alone Installer And Stand Alone Addon Manager. I Have Installed "Setup Addon ManagerX 4.5.0.2" And "FSDT GSX FSX Setup 2.4.0.0".It Does Ant Allow Me To Use GSX Level 1.Previously IT Use To Allow Me To Use GSX With The Same Installation Process.

Can Somebody Help Me To Solve This Issue ASAP As I Am Not Able To Use GSX For FSX Level 1

Thanking You

Sameer Mankame

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Using GSX For FSX Level 1 Don't Want GSX For FSX Level 2
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2018, 08:41:43 am »
I don't know why you think you have to *buy* GSX Level 2 to continue to use GSX, since that's clearly not the case.

You must INSTALL the latest GSX (which contains GSX Level 2 files, which will installed in Trial version), if you want to continue to get *updates* to GSX and if you want to use the latest version of several FSDT sceneries that have been recently updated to feature SODE jetways, like JFK or KLAX but, nowhere we ever said you have to *buy* GSX Level 2, since all Level 2 features are always free to use at our airports.

If you just want to continue to use the basic GSX, go in the GSX Control Panel, and restore the Level 2 jetways, and you'll end up with the just basic GSX features.

sameermankame8960

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2018, 09:36:46 am »
Hi There

Thanks For The Reply. Also Want To Know If I Install GSX FSX Level 2. Will All The Features Will Work With All The Default And Addon AFCADS ?

Please Let Me Know. As Last Time When I Installed GSX FSX Level 2 It Did Not Work With All The Default Airports, AFCAD (Especially Jetways). Everything Was Working Fine With GSX FSX Level 1.

Thanking You

Sameer Mankame

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2018, 10:41:44 am »
Whether or not GSX can see the proper AFCAD, doesn't have anything to do with GSX Level 2 being installed or not.

If you have a problem with a specific scenery, by all means report it properly, and we'll explain you why it's not working as expected but, please, don't assume the problem is caused by Level 2 or that you can fix it by installing an old version, because this doesn't have anything to do with it.

If a scenery doesn't work with GSX, it's always a problem of conflicting AFCAD coming from another scenery. Nothing to do with Level 2.