Author Topic: GSX lv2 auto doors  (Read 3285 times)

I-DAMG

GSX lv2 auto doors
« on: December 13, 2018, 08:17:08 am »
Hello,
I have upgraded to the latest version before doing this "test"
I use GSX lv2 with the Aerosoft and P£D v4.3, I have enabled "auto doors" by GSX, but after having finished the boarding, having opened all the doors automatically (even if before opening them automatically, it gives the acoustical signal and the text request to open the doors) finished the loading does not close any door and asks me to close them -.-" and correct that it works so? I have not done this test with PMDG yet, but I think it has the same probelm. I thought he did everything himself to make the sim a little more realistic.

And could we improve the lineup with which it performs boarding? Random services arrive a little bit. it would be nice to follow the boarding as in reality.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX lv2 auto doors
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2018, 11:18:36 am »
I think you misunderstood the "auto doors" option. Such option doesn't even exists. There's a GSX "auto mode" option, which will just call all GSX services in a sequence, but it won't touch the doors.

The reference to doors next to it, is to control whether GSX will wait for YOU to open doors while in auto mode. If it's enabled, GSX will not care about the doors status and will proceed with services without interruption, even if doors are closed. But, it will still NOT TOUCH THE DOORS.

GSX never operates the doors for you, we leave this task to the user OR to the airplane developers, who know better than GSX could ever do how and when it's safe to close the doors without disrupting their simulation.

I-DAMG

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2018, 03:52:52 pm »
Wow...and why the doors of the A320-321 pro of Aerosoft open automatically when the ground services arrive?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2018, 02:53:32 am »
Wow...and why the doors of the A320-321 pro of Aerosoft open automatically when the ground services arrive?

Because Aerosoft HAS coded auto-doors in the airplane, since we explained the procedure in the last pages of the manual, that contains informations useful for airplane developers to interact with GSX.

That's why I said "we leave this task to the user OR to the airplane developers"

sw34669

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2018, 08:56:20 pm »
here we go, install Linda and download their PMDG 737 and 747 module, load them into Linda and you will have the same as the A320 in terms of auto-doors.

https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/542078-gsx-library-15/

airbumps

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2018, 03:33:50 am »
For what it's worth, their 737 module works fine but the 747 one is problematic for me. For some reason the doors don't open upon arrival of GSX vehicles but they do close on their departure. Even stranger is that the L4 & L5 doors OPEN automatically when the baggage loaders leave!

Odd - Anyway thats nothing to do with GSX - Thats an issue between LINDA and the aircraft  suspect.