Author Topic: FSX SE COATL crashing on loading at Gate  (Read 1227 times)

FOD

FSX SE COATL crashing on loading at Gate
« on: December 07, 2018, 10:09:51 pm »
I have been running GSX in FSX SE for some years with no issues.  However, today when I loaded FSX SE at a gate to start a flight, COATL immediately crashed and the error message suggested I update the add on manager. I have now updated several times and uninstalled/reinstalled several times, all without changing this error. In sum, I can load FSX on a runway with no issues but, as soon as I move to a gate, COATL crashes.  This applies to both add-on and default airfields and aircraft.

In every case the log entry is the same:

“problem raised by engine or unspecified addon

{'Airport': 'EGNX', 'User Pos': (52.831347221547205, -1.3077139292877271, 94.4036 m, 1.13556 m, 268.28596083101803)}

Error: exception CREATE_OBJECT_FAILED in call AICreateSimulatedObject param #1 'FSDT_TB3_STANDARD_RP_39_19_static'”

This is repeated several times in the log file – the “airport” reflects the one I am loading at – but the error message is always referring to the same “call”

On checking, this file is located in the Addon Manager folder within its own folder?

I have checked both with and without  Level2. So very grateful for any help in recovering my GSX

Many thanks

John Rooum

Update 8 Oct

This am, GSX was now crashing wherever I loaded FSX whether on a runway or at a gate!!

So Another full uninstall/reinstall along with a new FSX.cfg.  Again the same error - even with a totally clean FSX with GSX the only add-on installed!!

Many thanks in advance for any help

« Last Edit: December 08, 2018, 03:26:13 pm by FOD »