Author Topic: How do you move around in GSX level 2 to results of customise parking positions  (Read 1625 times)

Jackflyer

When you take the option to customise  parking positions,  the Videos all seem to move about the editing view, as easy as I normally can do with EZdoc. I know I can edit vehicle positions with F keys etc as per manual but all my EZdoc hot keys no longer work. even the arrow keys and and normal mouse control is gone. I sort of expected this, so I tried again this time using Global Disable for Ezdoc but I still could not move around the parking scenario as per Instruction Videos? I could use the appropriate F key to select and move an item eg a truck  but could not move the camera as per videos to get a better view to see what I was doing. Can anyone help?
« Last Edit: November 29, 2018, 12:50:50 pm by Jackflyer »

Pirateinparadise

I use the hat switch on my stick. Holding the space bar down and moving the mouse also works. As a side note, using the mouse wheel (while pressing the space bar) for zooming in & out does NOT work. Use the - and + keys for that (backspace key resets zoom to normal).
The drinking rum on the beach kind. Not the software stealing kind.