Author Topic: Gsx lvl 2  (Read 3067 times)

peyter76

Gsx lvl 2
« on: November 12, 2018, 11:41:47 pm »
hello, I would like to buy 9 copies of gsx lvl 2, will I receive 9 product keys?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Gsx lvl 2
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2018, 11:55:44 pm »
Obviously not.

Ss the explanation of the Volume Discount on the web site says:

We offer volume discount pricing for this product, as shown below. The Volume discount applies only for multiple copies of the SAME product, useful for home cockpit builders running many networked PC. It's a single user license, not to be shared across a group of people, a club, etc.

So, clearly, this being a SINGLE USER license, having multiple Serial Numbers would be a nuisance since, of course, a SINGLE user with many networked PCs, which is the only allowed use case of the Volume Licence, will be much better served with a single Serial Number across all its systems, for easier maintenance.

peyter76

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2018, 06:21:36 am »
I understand that I can not install on 9 computers with a different IP address?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2018, 01:49:13 pm »
I understand that I can not install on 9 computers with a different IP address?

Exactly. And you cannot share the single Serial Number with anyone. If the Serial gets shared across different networks, it will be Blacklisted, and nobody will be able to use it anymore. So, please, don't try to use the Volume Purchase to share the serial with anyone. It's for a SINGLE user.

There are no discount available for "group" purchases. I hope I made myself clear on this.

peyter76

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2018, 09:29:56 pm »
Ok . And if I would like to buy more copy of GSX. I think maybe 10 or 15, can I count on a discount? and I have to think about the keys

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2018, 03:02:03 pm »
Ok . And if I would like to buy more copy of GSX. I think maybe 10 or 15, can I count on a discount?

The Volume discount is valid for every quantity larger than 3. As I've said, it's only for a SINGLE user.

and I have to think about the keys

As I've said, since your 10-15 copies will be used for YOU and YOU ONLY, you'll get on a Single Serial Number, which will be blacklisted if will be activated outside your home network.

Don't try to use the Volume Discount to make a "group purchase", which is not allowed by the license. Don't say you haven't been warned.

peyter76

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2018, 05:03:12 am »
all clear. But my question concerns the purchase of, for example, 10 x gsx lvl 2 for 10 users in normal sales (10 x gsx lvl 2 and 10 x key) with a larger purchase we can count on a discount.

peyter76

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2018, 05:06:32 am »
we are just a few people who want to buy a product with one purchase

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2018, 02:15:04 pm »
we are just a few people who want to buy a product with one purchase

Wasn't this sentence clear enough ?

Don't try to use the Volume Discount to make a "group purchase", which is not allowed by the license. Don't say you haven't been warned.

There's NO way to get a discount for a group of people. The Volume Discount is for a SINGLE USER, and there's no way to save any money by purchasing as a group. Purchasing as a group is NOT ALLOWED and this will be strictly enforced.

If you try to do it anyway, the Serial Number will be Blacklisted, so nobody will be able to reactivate anymore, and everybody will have lost his money.

Is clear enough now ?