Author Topic: Small problem after the latest update **SOLVED**  (Read 2023 times)

alby54

Small problem after the latest update **SOLVED**
« on: November 12, 2018, 04:00:48 pm »
Before the update I used to manually set the passengers number when boarding and everything was as expected. Now, I set the payload on my Aerosoft A319 assuming that GSX will get it from it but when I start boarding (no change occurs if I actually board the passengers through the aircraft MCDU or use instant load) I get only 1 passenger upboarding after pilots and crew. Is there a correct sequence I'm obviously missing? Also, but this is another question so I will eventually open a new thread...the fuel truck is crashing the cargo loader and the conveyor while hanging a U to park underneath the wing.
Thank you for any hint.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2018, 03:03:41 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Small problem after the latest update
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2018, 10:15:09 pm »
Before the update I used to manually set the passengers number when boarding and everything was as expected.

You can still do it now.

Now, I set the payload on my Aerosoft A319 assuming that GSX will get it from it

Why you assume that now GSX can get the payload from the Aerosoft A319 ? Has Aerosoft released an update that will communicate the payload to GSX ? If they haven't, you must still continue to set the correct number of passengers manually.

alby54

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2018, 12:45:09 am »
Thank you Umberto for your reply....fact is that I don't see the request for entering passenger number anymore from GSX as I used to before the update.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2018, 02:49:52 pm »
Thank you Umberto for your reply....fact is that I don't see the request for entering passenger number anymore from GSX as I used to before the update.

That's doesn't have anything to do with the update. You must have enabled the "Estimate Passenger number" again in the settings. The passenger number will be asked only if that option is turned off.

alby54

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2018, 06:38:12 pm »
Yes that was it....my mistake. Thank you.