Author Topic: Same question/issue - again  (Read 1874 times)

rwy23

Same question/issue - again
« on: October 21, 2018, 05:46:11 pm »
I am trying to find my previous post but couldn't. I am still unable to adjust/slew/move any object once in that mode. Slew shows (in the box bellow). I think I tried more or less everything, including resetting controls to default, turning NumKey off....still nothing. On many FSDT APT I am unable to dock any Jetways due to the Airplane being to far. I searched everything possible on YT and Google and help whatsoever. Hard to believe that once this awesome add on nobody made and explained how to do this. I watched every video but everything is "assumed" that work but details no. Same with Manual. Absolutely and totally confusing. Like the product, really enjoying but I need to adjust this to have a fun.

I hope someone will explain without assuming that we supposed to know everything.

Thank you   

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Same question/issue - again
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2018, 11:00:43 am »
This has been discussed many times already on the forum. If you use a 3rd party addon that use the standard Slew keys, it will interfere with the GSX editor, so you cannot customize anything.

The most common case of addons causing this, are 3rd party camera utilities, like Ezdok camera or Chaseplane, which must be disabled when editing a parking, or configured to use different keys.

rwy23

Re: Same question/issue - again
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2018, 05:00:59 pm »
This has been discussed many times already on the forum. If you use a 3rd party addon that use the standard Slew keys, it will interfere with the GSX editor, so you cannot customize anything.

The most common case of addons causing this, are 3rd party camera utilities, like Ezdok camera or Chaseplane, which must be disabled when editing a parking, or configured to use different keys.

Thank you Umberto....I tried to find answer but I wasn't able to do so. I could see that there are some "conflicts" with EzDock but nobody explained exactly what to do. It was all assumed that one should know. I will try disabling prior to adjusting objects. I assume, once Sim is running to disable EzDock in menu option.