Author Topic: No passengers PDMG  (Read 1717 times)

jolls

No passengers PDMG
« on: October 21, 2018, 08:57:51 am »
I have both A319/A320 from FSLABS and PDMG 737,777 and 747

I have bought GSX level 2 before installing PDMG 777 and 747

Unfortunately I have no  passengers visible in 737 and 777 (Haven´t tried 747 yet)

I have read forum for a solution, and found this topic: http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=18930.0 - but I have used live update and it says "internal GSX database"

Anyone who has an solution ?
In A319/A320 from FSLABS it is working with a lot of visible passengers.

Another topic is, when I try to configure gates (replace jetwasy etc.) my P3DV4 is going into slew mode, and the aircraft is thrown around in the airport, like I played with the joystick at the same time.

Anyone who has a solution ?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: No passengers PDMG
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2018, 11:09:41 am »
Unfortunately I have no  passengers visible in 737 and 777 (Haven´t tried 747 yet)

GSX passengers works with no problems with all PMDG airplanes.

You don't say anything about the scenery you used. In order to see passengers, you must meet all these conditions:

- If the parking has a jetway, it MUST be a SODE jetway. Either replaced by GSX automatically (like in default sceneries), or provided by the scenery developer as a SODE jetway OR replaced by you manually, on a 3rd party airport that didn't had SODE jetways before.

- If the parking is in the open, there must be a bus (so it must not be disabled in the GSX customization page), and there must be stairs that can fit the airplane. This is usually a problem of user not configuring the airplane or configuring it wrong but, if you are using the GSX internal configuration for the PMDG airplanes, there are plenty of stairs that can fit such airplanes so this cannot be the problem.

Another topic is, when I try to configure gates (replace jetwasy etc.) my P3DV4 is going into slew mode, and the aircraft is thrown around in the airport, like I played with the joystick at the same time.

This has been discussed so many times on the forum, and it's a problem caused by one of your joystick which is not properly calibrated in the null zone.

The best solution is to go in the Controls settings of the simulator, and DISABLED all Joystick axes from the SLEW events.