Author Topic: Problem Jetways in air (GSX Level 2)  (Read 2319 times)

Vortexbf

Problem Jetways in air (GSX Level 2)
« on: October 08, 2018, 01:33:34 pm »
Hi,
I'm having this problem with the Jetways after installing GSX Level 2, practically in the default airport I have the Jetways in air as shown in the picture. I tried to exclude an airport from the Orbx Vector program and I see them correctly on the ground.
Is there a solution to have Jetways correctly on the ground without having to disable all airports? With the basic GSX version I have never had this problem.
I use P3D4.
Thanks for the support.

Best regards.

« Last Edit: October 08, 2018, 01:35:15 pm by Vortexbf »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Problem Jetways in air (GSX Level 2)
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2018, 01:36:34 pm »
I tried to exclude an airport from the Orbx Vector program and I see them correctly on the ground.

You already found the correct solution, which is the only one AT THIS TIME, until we'll add some alternative, like being able to set the altitude manually.

Vortexbf

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2018, 10:17:11 pm »
I tried to exclude an airport from the Orbx Vector program and I see them correctly on the ground.

You already found the correct solution, which is the only one AT THIS TIME, until we'll add some alternative, like being able to set the altitude manually.

Hi,
thanks for the reply. I tried to uninstall and install GSX Level 2 again but I always have the Jetways problem in the air. Trying only those of the sim default I have no problems. I have also asked some people who have GSX Level 2 to do a test and they do not have the same problem. Everything works regularly.
Could you suggest me if there is an alternative solution to try compared to excluding all airports? Evidently it is a GSX conflict with my sim, is there a log file to send to examine it and find the possible source of the problem?
Thank you.

Best regards.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2018, 10:04:21 am »
As already explained in this an other threads, the problem is caused by OrbX Vector, and it can be fixed by disabling the airport in the AEC utility.