Author Topic: I loose the ability to use the space bar + mouse view  (Read 1992 times)

doublebubble

I loose the ability to use the space bar + mouse view
« on: September 30, 2018, 12:19:56 am »
Hi, is anybody else seeing this issue? every time I action anything in GSX V2 be it request de-boarding, boarding, I totally loose my Mouse-Control View Direction using the space bar and my mouse, the only way to get it back is to close the sim, restart and don't use GSX, I do however still get the use of my hat button on my joystick (Saitek X-52) but unable to do any zooming in or out, as I say if I don't activate GSX it all stay's normal, does anyone have any suggestions? apart from that I am slowly getting use to V2.

Regards Rod.

vhufo

Re: I loose the ability to use the space bar + mouse view
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2018, 07:22:21 am »
I had a sort of similar issue.

Whenever i tried to board or de-board, my keyboard would freeze up.

I still had the ability to use the mouse and had to re-start couatl in order to get it back.

I went back step by step to see what i had changed, and discovered that disabling the message text (green bar) was the cause of the problem.

I put it down to when GSX asked for the amount of passengers i was to board or de-board, by disabling the message text i had nowhere to input that info, and it spat the dummy.

By enabling the green bar again, the problem disappeared.

Don't know if this helps.

vhufo.

doublebubble

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2018, 09:55:11 am »
Thanks vhufo but I have all messages enabled but I don't get any green bar come up at all, I did have it set to show only important messages and now have it at all but I still don't have any green bar showing, is there somewhere else to set it apart from in the settings tab?

Cheers Rod

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2018, 11:17:03 am »
In P3D 4.3 you can disable the green bar notifications in the Options->General->Information->Message Text.