Author Topic: How to uninstall gsx v2 and use just gsx  (Read 2214 times)

ashun

How to uninstall gsx v2 and use just gsx
« on: September 27, 2018, 05:43:42 pm »
I use fsx, pmdg 777, orbyxand atc add ons. With gsx I never had ctd and i could use long haul flights withoutany problem. But after upgrading to gs  v2, I get ctd practically every flight.  I know pedal is the way forward but for the meantime I will use fsx. Is it possible to uninstall gsx v2 and use only gsx?how can I do that?

Thanks
Ash

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: How to uninstall gsx v2 and use just gsx
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2018, 06:09:04 pm »
I'm sorry, but it's not possible the ability to possibly see passengers when landed, could have any effect on flight.

In addition to that, GSX disables itself when flying over 10K feet (try calling it, you'll see it's not working) so, it's not doing anything other than checking every 4 seconds your altitude, to know it's time to re-enable itself again.

So no, not only your crashes are unrelated to GSX, but there's no difference whatsoever between what the "old" GSX did when flying (nothing) and the new one (nothing too).

sw34669

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2018, 01:07:04 am »

blurrygate ....?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2018, 01:50:18 am »
blurrygate ....?

Which has been solved, of course. Clearly proving that, when the problems are caused by our software, we fix them.

And no, please don't start with the "yes, but you said they weren't caused by GSX too", because that's not what I said: I lost days trying to replicate it, following each and every users report, even after some users offered evidence they fixed it on their system by doing something *else*, and was more frustrated than anybody else NOT being able to reproduce it.

I always said I couldn't replicate it but, that didn't stopped to KEEP TRYING, until I eventually find it. Just to make things clear...
« Last Edit: September 28, 2018, 01:54:03 am by virtuali »