Author Topic: gsx won't pushback on some gates  (Read 1767 times)

themkall

gsx won't pushback on some gates
« on: September 25, 2018, 11:09:28 pm »
hello to everyone i have recently bought the gsx but on an airport that i tested it i found it really nice except from pushback. I was at gate b15 at lgav and i requested pushback and a message poped up saying requesting pushback clearance. And after that nothing it's happening. BUT i tried the same airplane and the same procedures at eham and it did pushback properly. I have seen some solutions at forums over here at fsdreamteam but nothing was working. Every idea would be helpful for me
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 06:51:35 pm by themkall »

Pirateinparadise

Re: gsx won't pushback on some gates
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2018, 07:35:26 am »
Yes, I have seen that several times. Restarting couatl fixes it sometimes. Other times, I have to save the flight and restart the sim to get past it.  

I turned on logging, but didn't see anything suspicious in it. I don't think it is related to the gate, as I can usually do what I said above to work around it. I think it has something to do with the state of something on the airplane. It's not the doors or the engines. Still investigating.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 07:38:06 am by Pirateinparadise »
The drinking rum on the beach kind. Not the software stealing kind.

airbadger

Re: gsx won't pushback on some gates
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2018, 12:45:47 pm »
You have to constantly restart Couatl... any time you change a setting, especially when customizing a parking position, you have to restart Couatl to be safe. A while back I asked if we could assign a hot key to restarting Couatl because that's how bad it can get lol.

Alex