Author Topic: UPDATED KJFK AIRPORT AND GSX LEVEL2: No Change  (Read 3283 times)

Donato

UPDATED KJFK AIRPORT AND GSX LEVEL2: No Change
« on: September 24, 2018, 07:07:53 pm »
I have reinstalled the last version of KJFK Airport FSDT and GSX Level 2, but the gate are the same.
What do I do, to see the new gates?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: UPDATED KJFK AIRPORT AND GSX LEVEL2: No Change
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2018, 12:01:04 pm »
It's not possible the gates would be the same after the current update, since the AFCAD for JFK which is online now doesn't have ANY jetways so, in the worse case, if you had any problem with GSX Level 2, you should't see any jetways.

So, the only possible explanation is that an antivirus or firewall is blocking the Live Update from downloading the latest version of JFK V2.

Also, be sure you reply YES to the question about replacing the JFK AFCAD that you should see.

Donato

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2018, 01:36:59 pm »
Ora riprovo: blocco l'antivirus (Norton 360) e reinstallo KJFK V. 2 e  Live Update dal Desktop.
Faccio sapere. Ma che fregatura vedere sempre le vecchie gateways.
Scusa per l'italiano. Ma mi aspettavo un diverso approccio a questo bellissimo GSX Level 2

Donato

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2018, 01:41:54 pm »
I don't understand: Geneva FSDT works very well. I see persons in the gateway. New York does not work

Donato

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2018, 02:06:44 pm »
I have deactivated Norton Antivirus and I have installed from Desktop FSDT Live Update. Nothing. This is the image.
Perhaps I should install something else?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2018, 05:07:55 pm »
I have deactivated Norton Antivirus and I have installed from Desktop FSDT Live Update. Nothing. This is the image.

What do you mean with "nothing" ? These ARE the new SODE jetways for KFJK! Have you forgot how they used too look like ?

Now, at same Terminal:

I don't understand: Geneva FSDT works very well. I see persons in the gateway. New York does not work

Could be you expected to have them replaced with TRANSPARENT windows, so you could see people inside ? But that's just wrong: JFK and most of the airports in the US, don't have glass windows, so we used the proper type.

Donato

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2018, 05:19:04 pm »
Se me li avessi detto prima, non avrei creato tanta discussione. Pensavo che fossero trasparenti, come Ginevra FSDT, dove vedo i passeggeri camminare nelle jetways.
Ad ogni modo vedo che sui jetgates c'è il marchio HSBC, mentre sulla tua immagine c'è la scritta jetblue.

If you had told them before, I would not have created so much discussion. I thought they were transparent, like Geneva FSDT, where I see passengers walking in jetways.
However in this KJFK scenery I see that on the jetgates there is the HSBC brand, while on your image there is the writing jetblue.

Donato

« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2018, 05:21:26 pm »
Basides, now I have reinstalled KJFK airport, but I see that it is different from your image. I do not have the stairs behind every jetway.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2018, 05:54:20 pm »
If you had told them before, I would not have created so much discussion.

You said they are "the same", so I suspected a problem with Live Update. But they clearly aren't. Before, we had non-SODE jetways far less detailed, now they are SODE and they clearly looks different and much better detailed, but they are still solid, as they should be.

I thought they were transparent, like Geneva FSDT, where I see passengers walking in jetways.

But that's not how the real JFK looks like. Real-life Geneva has transparent jetways, real-life JFK doesn't.

However in this KJFK scenery I see that on the jetgates there is the HSBC brand, while on your image there is the writing jetblue.

That's because I wanted to show the same terminal, and I could't find a before/after screenshot of the terminal in your screenshot, so I took T5 but, all jetways has been replaced of course.

Donato

« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2018, 05:57:13 pm »
Many thanks for your Kindness.