Author Topic: GSX level 2 boarding speed  (Read 8560 times)

schiphol104

GSX level 2 boarding speed
« on: September 23, 2018, 10:25:20 pm »
First off all deep respect for what you achieved with level 2. I worked with it now 1 week and printed the manual as this program diserves it. However there is always a "but".
Several before me mentioned it, and I have read the answers. Boarding time is indeed very long. An A321 takes nearly 40 minutes, which is even not reality. Very seldem a group is coming out of the bus of 10 to 15 passengers and thats speeding up boarding. Would it be possible to make it adustable for the users to get more of these groups and how many passengers board in 5 minutes. Than the boarding could be done in 5 to 10 minutes for 100 to 150 passengers. Every user could adjust this depending what his hardware can manage. By the way, I do not mind too much if passengers are running through eachother.
It is absolute great fun to see these different characters walking and boarding, but when you want to depart it starts to be lightly annoying that it takes so long.
Looking forward to your reaction.

Rikypara

Re: GSX level 2 boarding speed
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2018, 10:45:18 pm »
By adjusting the density of the pax you can achieve exactly what you say. If you go to the settings pax increase passengers density to very dense or even insane and you will reduce boarding times as more pax will board simultaneously.
Be careful with high density if you use FSX as it can make simulator go to a halt :).
Hope this helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

schiphol104

Re: GSX level 2 boarding speed
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2018, 03:59:43 pm »
Dear Rikypara,

Thanks for quick reaction.
I misunderstood that as I thought that this concerned the total number of passengers to board the plane.
After your instructions I put it on insane. Exactly that what I wanted, happened (see picture). The result is amazing. Within 10 minutes 104 passengers have been boarding. GREAT.

Best regards, Eef Klaassen