Author Topic: GSX airport cashe and menu problem  (Read 2240 times)

Samer747

GSX airport cashe and menu problem
« on: September 21, 2018, 07:57:35 pm »
I purchased the level 2 GSX and downloaded the full version wich includes level 1&2, installed successfully and showed regestration active, however when I started my sim at KSFO the GSX menu did not give the usual operation options but it showed only ( 0 parking available ), I restarted GSX and restarted airport cache but still does not work. Moved to KIAD airport then the menu worked and I did fly to KJFK however I got an error message at the final approach and the KJFK airport did not load nor the GSX menu did not show options. There is something wrong any ideas what might be wrong?

Samer747

Re: GSX airport cashe and menu problem
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2018, 10:23:42 pm »
This is what comes up in menu for KSFO

Select parking facility at (JFKS) San Feancisco Helipad
1- Runway 25 Start
2- Parking (0 suitable parkings )

First JFKS is not San Francisco airport, and 25 is not a runway in San Francisco airport.
Please advise what might be the issue.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2018, 10:40:18 pm »
First JFKS is not San Francisco airport, and 25 is not a runway in San Francisco airport. Please advise what might be the issue.

Look in the GSX manual, page 25, the chapter named "Airports Visibility Auxiliary airports/helipads/seaplane bases"

Samer747

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2018, 01:16:01 am »
I would appreciate if you can provide me with more detail steps as I’m not so good with all of the different file types and locations that are in the computer. I read the manual section of airport visibility but did not quite understand, do I need to change the format for every airport that I use?

Samer747

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2018, 10:30:40 am »
I still can not get the GSX to see KSFO airport and to get menu options. Need some acceptance please .
Thank you

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2018, 06:29:00 pm »
Please indicate which part of the explanation at Page 25 of the manual is not clear.