Author Topic: PANC  (Read 8941 times)

kizzle

PANC
« on: June 12, 2009, 04:15:50 am »
Hi Fsdreamteam,

Now that KFLL is almost done (btw: thank you very much for making KFLL scenery! :)), here is a list of airports that i think should be done next. Again i don't think that anybody has made any scenery to appeal to the cargo haulers. I think that PANC should be your next scenery, however there are a couple other places that i think could be done as well.

PANC
KMIA
PHNL
KMEM

Regards

KLC

SirIsaac726

Re: PANC
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2009, 04:51:14 am »
But I think KBED should be done.  And what about KPBI.  And what about KABQ.  And what about XYZ? ;)

wideloadwhitford

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2009, 07:45:19 am »
How about make a World airport upgrade lol
Windows 10 64bit
16GB DDR3
512SSD
nVidia 970GTX 4GB

mpo645

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2009, 08:00:56 am »
i gotta go with KPBI, thank god someone brought it up

mattix

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2009, 08:09:04 am »
I agree with Kizzle, Anchorage has been overlooked forever. PANC is desperately needed in flightsim. Its one of the worlds largest if not largest cargo hubs.

regards,
tixx

SirIsaac726

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2009, 08:41:19 pm »
i gotta go with KPBI, thank god someone brought it up

Actually, I couldn't care less about KPBI.  That was just a random airport that popped into my head.  If I named what I really wanted it would have to be KPHX but I don't have any supporting reasons other than it is one of my favorite airports/cities and the SimFlyer's version is outdated (not bad at all, but outdated).  But sure...KPBI. :D ;)

kizzle

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2009, 09:17:12 am »
KOAK

#1-Stunna

• Virtual Air Jamaica
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2009, 07:23:47 pm »
MKJS

crunk747

« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2009, 09:38:02 pm »
KIAH Houston George Bush Intercontinental
PANC Anchorage
PHNL Honolulu
KLAX for FSX

kizzle

« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2009, 06:42:29 am »
So #1-Stunna, you're Jamaican huh? So am i! I'd like to see a MKJS scenery or even a MKJP scenery one day, but i still say PANC first lol! Really though it really doesn't matter what FSDT does next i'll buy it and i'm sure as hell going to fly into and out of it! Love the KFLL thanks guys, excellent job!

Regards

KLC

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2009, 09:21:02 am »
I wouldn't mind a Jamaican airport, but I really hope they stay with the mainland part of the US or Europe. As much as I love FSDT sceneries I wouldn't buy a PANC or a PHNL just because they are so far from either Europe or the US that I wouldn't be able to complete a flight between say KSEA and PANC or PHNL and KLAX/Europe in a reasonable amount of time. Although with PHNL you could use it for hops between islands, but PANC just seems to isolated to make it of any interest to me

Even though a lot of developers say people buy what they know or have flown to in real life, I tend to buy sceneries in other areas I haven't been to, as long as their is something interesting to see along the way or another decent size hub is within a reasonable distance to do a flight.

Although I wouldn't buy a PANC or PHNL, if I was going to buy one I would get the PHNL so I could island hop.

My wishes:

KONT
KPSP
KPHX
KTPA
KMIA
KPDX - Needs to be done for FSX since the other guys did it for FS9
KABQ
KTUS

RVG458

« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2009, 07:15:56 am »
Shez Ansari has two great sceneries for PSP and ONT. The KONT scenery is basically payware quality in my opinion and the PSP one isnt bad either!

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2009, 08:36:04 am »
Shez Ansari has two great sceneries for PSP and ONT. The KONT scenery is basically payware quality in my opinion and the PSP one isnt bad either!

The only problem is that they are for FS9. I got rid of FS9 last year and now use just FSX. Has he update these for FSX?

JSE516

« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2009, 05:06:57 pm »
I wouldn't mind a Jamaican airport, but I really hope they stay with the mainland part of the US or Europe. As much as I love FSDT sceneries I wouldn't buy a PANC or a PHNL just because they are so far from either Europe or the US that I wouldn't be able to complete a flight between say KSEA and PANC or PHNL and KLAX/Europe in a reasonable amount of time. Although with PHNL you could use it for hops between islands, but PANC just seems to isolated to make it of any interest to me

Even though a lot of developers say people buy what they know or have flown to in real life, I tend to buy sceneries in other areas I haven't been to, as long as their is something interesting to see along the way or another decent size hub is within a reasonable distance to do a flight.

Although I wouldn't buy a PANC or PHNL, if I was going to buy one I would get the PHNL so I could island hop.

My wishes:

KONT
KPSP
KPHX
KTPA
KMIA
KPDX - Needs to be done for FSX since the other guys did it for FS9
KABQ
KTUS

ORBX is going to make Flight scenery's KPDX compatible with its upcoming PNW scenery for FSX.